Often we use many kinds of software to clean our PC. But more software we install on our PC it would create more presser on the OS. So there is a simple solution for Windows OS user. Follow this steps –
- Click “Win(super key)+R“.
- A pop-up window will appear named “Run“. Wright “cleanmgr” in that Run window.
- Now a pop-up window will come named “Disk Cleanup : Drive Selection“. Select your system drive (by default C drive is the system drive for Windows OS) and click “Ok“.
- Now your system will check for cleanable files on your selected drive, it may take a while.
- After checking a pop-up window named “Disk cleanup for (C:)” will appear. Check those items you want to clean. If doesn’t understand than just click “Ok” then “Delete Folders”.
- Now your disk will clean up automatically within few minutes.
When Windows crash we often lost our important data in the process of OS setup, especially those who don’t use cloud backup. There is an easy solution for that. Save your documents in “Documents” folder. Then follow this steps.
- Go to “My computer“
- Right click on “Documents” folder and select properties
- Now select “Location“
- Wright “D:\Documents” instead of “C:\Users\your computer user name\Documents“
- Press “Ok“
- The pop-up window may come twice. Press Ok each time.
We are done.From now on your, all document from “Documents” folder will be saved in D drive. And it will also save and increase space of your C drive.
To check the account balance press:
- For GrameenPhone Press *566#
- For Airtel Press *778#
- For Robi Press *222#
- For Banglalink Press *124#
- For Teletalk Press *152#
- For Citycell Press *811
Follow the instructions given below.
1. Create a file named info.nfo (info is the file name so you can change it as you wish but .nfo is the file format, so you can’t change it.)
2. After creating the file, you will be asked for permission. Give permission by pressing Yes.
3. Now run this file by pressing Enter. Select OK.
4. Now you can see your Windows PC’s details.