- Go to that file/folder/drive.
- Click right mouse.
- Now select “Create shortcut“.
- Now you will see the shortcut of that file/folder/drive.
- Now you can copy or cut this shortcut to your desired location.
- We are Done.
Suppose you want to copy/cut/move/delete multiple items and your keyboard is not working or you don’t have a keyboard or your “Ctrl” key doesn’t work well or you just like to use a mouse instead of a keyboard. Whatever your cause is there is a simple alternative for “Ctrl” key.
Follow this steps (Windows OS only):
From now on whenever you go any drive/folder checkbox will appear all the time and you can select multiple items with the mouse.
Often we use many kinds of software to clean our PC. But more software we install on our PC it would create more presser on the OS. So there is a simple solution for Windows OS user. Follow this steps –
When Windows crash we often lost our important data in the process of OS setup, especially those who don’t use cloud backup. There is an easy solution for that. Save your documents in “Documents” folder. Then follow this steps.
We are done.From now on your, all document from “Documents” folder will be saved in D drive. And it will also save and increase space of your C drive.
1. Create a file named info.nfo (info is the file name so you can change it as you wish but .nfo is the file format, so you can’t change it.)
2. After creating the file, you will be asked for permission. Give permission by pressing Yes.
3. Now run this file by pressing Enter. Select OK.
4. Now you can see your Windows PC’s details.