Often we use many kinds of software to clean our PC. But more software we install on our PC it would create more presser on the OS. So there is a simple solution for Windows OS user. Follow this steps –
- Click “Win(super key)+R“.
- A pop-up window will appear named “Run“. Wright “cleanmgr” in that Run window.
- Now a pop-up window will come named “Disk Cleanup : Drive Selection“. Select your system drive (by default C drive is the system drive for Windows OS) and click “Ok“.
- Now your system will check for cleanable files on your selected drive, it may take a while.
- After checking a pop-up window named “Disk cleanup for (C:)” will appear. Check those items you want to clean. If doesn’t understand than just click “Ok” then “Delete Folders”.
- Now your disk will clean up automatically within few minutes.