- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click to Open menu at right corner.
- Select Add-ons.
- Type “s3.google translator” in the search bar.
- Now install S3.Google Translator.
- After installation click Restart now.
- Now you are ready to use this translator. Select any text from any web page then a pop-up icon will come, click that icon and it will translate your selected language in English by default. You can change the default language in settings. You can also listen audio of your selected text (only english).